Pages

01 October, 2014

Prabal, Prada & Proenza: Meet My Fashion BFF

Where Prabal, Prada & Proenza get their inspiration for the pieces that come down the runway is beyond me.  Fashion Week always inspires me to think about the talent and passion around me.  My best friend, who illustrates all of these things, is a born and raised princess.

I mean, she just literally bleeds Chanel.

 

Her remarkable confidence, sparkling soul, and love for fashion make us twins.  As if she wasn’t winning you over already, I forgot to mention she wants to work in the fashion industry like MOI! Her energy and flair are seen in her breathtaking fashion photography.  This year, she’s applying to Parsons School Of Design and I know they would be lucky to get her.

Is she going to take over the world?  Probably.  But, in the meantime, I managed to ask her some questions to share with you all!  Meet Diana. 

Ella: What is a “daily Diana day” like?
Diana: Well I simply couldn’t live without my après school coffee and magazine date.  For me … it’s just a must-have.

E: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
D: Oh, at 27 … I’m in NY, running around, wearing Louboutins (*giggles*), coffee in hand.  Oh, and I’m on my way to the Moschino pre-show.

E: Where do you find your inspiration?
D: Social media, magazines, colors layouts, seasons… My mind is consistently “fashion”.

E: What is your fashion style in 3 words?
D: Live, Love, and Accessorize.  For me, I love the idea of self-made couture fashion.  It’s customizable art.

E: Valentino, Chloe or Balanciaga? 
D: Balenciaga  

E: How do you style yourself for school?
D: My outfits reflect my emotions.  I wear what I feel.  Comfort over everything.


Although no one can really say what’s next for Diana, wherever she goes, I’ll be following!

No comments:

Post a Comment