Pages

10 October, 2014

Daily Obsession: Success

Success comes in all different shapes and sizes.  Now more than ever, I've been challenged to manage my time between college applications, school work, and SATs.  In the midst of this, I have completely forgotten the importance of taking care of myself.  In the last few weeks, I've made no time for my weekly pilates class or nightly walks with my dog, things that keep my grounded and happy.  I had no idea that working so hard would throw me off balance like this.  I would rather have B grades and enjoy life than continue to get A's and forget all the things that are important to me.

Tomorrow, I'll be taking my SATs!  No matter what I get, I'll be proud and confident of the work I've done.  So, I'm off to a yoga session (the studio has probably forgotten me) to find my zen before a good nights sleep.  Wish me luck!! 

P.S. Write a motivating comment down below & tell me how your week is going!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your SATS - and like you say there are more important things than grades and it's important to maintain your other interests. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for wishing me good luck :) i just took them yesterday and i feel pretty good about them.

      XOXO, Ella

      Delete
  2. I start the Australian equivalent of the SATs on Monday. I definitely think that keeping a balance has been the hardest thing for me this last month, but I completely agree that I would rather get lower grades than neglect my own health and my own happiness.

    I wish you all the best of luck with your exams! I'm sure all the yoga will me you'll breeze through them :) x

    Mel // izzipenelope

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the many things I admire about you - your ability to keep your focus on what is real and what is important. xoxo Jon Maray

    ReplyDelete