Pages

22 October, 2014

My Little Paris: Carette

"Order me a cassis macaron." 

(http://unmetsdixvins.com/2011/10/les-gouters-chics-parisiens-8-chez-carette-place-des-vosges/)

I'm running late, of course.  With my new Sandro boots and matching Sandro sweater, I feel casually chic but of course I am fashionably late.  I've become a regular at Carette ever since they introduced a few dairy free/gluten free macarons.  Whatever I've read in Gwen Paltrow's cookbook about refined sugars is completely irrelevant when I decide between framboise or another cassis.  Although a little touristy, Carette is a must on my Paris to do list.  I can't help feel like I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be when I grab a seat outside amongst the other midday fashionistas.  The elegant Parisian ambience and instagrammable desserts are so major.


P.S. If you're loving this outfit don't worry because I'm posting a fashion piece a.s.a.p.

1 comment: