Pages

18 October, 2014

October 18

Bag. Marc By Marc Jacobs // Scarf. Comptoir des Cotonniers // Sweater. Massimo Dutti 

Fall has arrived and I'm in love.  The colorful leaves, layered outfits and hot chocolate movie nights are everything.  I couldn't be more excited to be on October break.  This photo was taken near Saint Sulpice after the perfect afternoon!  I spent the morning with my BFF, did a little filming for my youtube channel and walked around with my Dad.  Aren't father-daughter days the best?!  Oh, I also found an adorable bio store just a few minutes from where I live *so LA*.  I've missed blogging S O much so I'll be keeping you all updated this week!  C O M M E N T below what your favorite part of today was?

1 comment:

  1. October break? I'm so jealous--that sounds lovely! The best part of today has definitely been scoring some major goodies on sale while out shopping. :)

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    XxMO
    madame-ostrich.com

    ReplyDelete