Pages

03 September, 2014

Something About September...


So, I’m sitting here right now, looking out my window at all these beautiful cotton candy colored clouds wondering why this month has been so special for me.  I know that the excitement of fall color schemes and the new school year can't be the only things making me love September à ce moment.  It seems that this month has been just the revival and fresh outlook I needed, but, I still can't seem to think why I feel so diamond encrusted.  I wake up every morning snuggled in my white and pink fluffy blanket totally ready and excited for whatever the day holds.  With my weekdays full of school work and chatter in the school cafeteria (oh so glamorous), my weekends anxiously await relaxing mornings, daydreamy dinners and fabulous nights.  So basically thanks September, for making me sparkle again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment