Pages

26 August, 2014

Daily Obsession: The Chic Student

Blush rose sweater, crisp white shorts, nude ballets and black accessories chosen and arranged neatly in my closet.  My favorite makeup products and brushes can now be found in one drawer for a simple and quick 5 minute routine.  My Zadig & Voltaire school bag is sitting by the front door ready to go.  Now, it's time to paint my nails with Essie's ballet slipper and watch a few episodes of The City  (my new fashion obsession) before bed.  I wish my best friend was sleeping over for the perfect dose of gossip, face masks and to make sure I don't commit fashion suicide with tomorrow's outfit. Oh well... time for my beauty rest! XOXO

P.S. Even though I'm organized, I still get nervous for the first day of school. So, don't worry because you're not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment