Pages

12 September, 2014

NYFW Beauty Essentials

NYFW.  A girl can only dream...the lights, the shoes, the sparkle.  Fashion Week is everything!  If I were walking the streets of New York, wearing head-to-toe Valentino, I would want my makeup to be simple and elegant.  Does this outfit need a red lip?  Who is she wearing?  Are we going to the after party?  Does this photo look better in Valencia or Amaro?  I hope this outfit gets me on a street style blog!  So Maj!


These products are perfect for a fresh and natural catwalk-worthy look!  I had to include my Clarins Beauty Flash Balm.  It's a little touch of moisture that makes my skin look bright and radiant.  I refuse to leave the house without it as it has become so routine.  Layering blushes is my new obsession.  Benefit's Fine One One and Nars Orgasm Illuminator, stippled onto my cheeks, has become my favorite blush.  Fashion never sleeps which means that my undereye bags love concealer. A little goes a long way with Nars Radiant Concealer.  The easy "lipgloss" application leaves you with extra time to rethink your outfit and maybe even try a new hairstyle.  Oh, and of course, a nude nail is a fashion week basic because no matter what's said to be IN or OUT, Essie's Chinchilly is timeless.

5 comments:

  1. Love the two products you've mixed for your blush, really nice post! x

    http://xxchloescloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you like the concealer? I've thought of buying it before but I hesitate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to feel mixed about this concealer until I found it in a long lost makeup drawer and started using it again. I like the consistency although you do need to warm up your fingers to help it melt and look natural. I just love it for school mornings as it's super easy and just the right amount of coverage. I would probably use another concealer for a full glam night out look. I hope this helps!

      XOXO,
      Ella

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's so gorgeous and for some reason really easy to do your nails with!

      XOXO,
      Ella

      Delete