Pages

08 September, 2014

My Little Paris

An absolute lightblub moment...If anyone knows the city of lights, shopping, macarons and cute boys... it's moi.  Earlier today,  I was typing an elaborate email to my BFF in London about my newest finds in my endless search for the best gluten-free patisseries, when I realized that I could write an entire book about all the très chic things around me.  But then, duh!  I remembered that I have a very real blog waiting for updates.  So, désormais, (from now on),  I will be posting weekly updates from my favorite spots.  Welcome to My Little Paris!


10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks :) I can't wait for the next post!

      XOXO, Ella

      Delete
  2. That is what I was going to say!! I think Candy does not have gluten. That would be a fun project. Have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait! I haven't been to Paris in years!!!

    xx Alyson
    The Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks so much for commenting and being excited!! ♡♡

      XOXO,
      Ella

      Delete
  4. I went to Paris for my summer holiday so love this! I want to live there!
    K x
    Idreamofcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Paris, there is no other city like it on earth. The sheer beauty of the architecture, art and fashion there...plus the delicious food of course, is incomparable! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get the chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! this comment was so sweet :)

      XOXO, Ella

      Delete