Pages

02 January, 2015

On-The-Go Glamour

Some people dream of becoming journalists, actors or food photographers but ever since I was young I've dreamed of traveling from city to city, on my way from fashion show to fashion show.  The Louis Vuitton duffel, the organized handbag carrying everything I need and of course my passport tucked neatly in its leather pouch... To travel in style and be a true jet setter, you have to look put together! I'm absolutely in love with this Nars *Virtual Domination* palette because it has all my favorite Nars powders for a weekend getaway. This limited edition collection has three blushes (Sex Fantasy, Deep Throat and Final Cut), one highlighter (Miss Liberty) and my favorite bronzer (Laguna). I love the idea of throwing this palette and a few other beauty products into my carry-on and being ready for anything! Comment below your favorite on-the-go beauty product!


7 comments:

  1. This would be perfect to travel with or to test out a few of the Nars products.

    GreyWalls 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pretina!

      Thanks for writing! I totally agree that this is a great palette to test out some Nars products. After using the Final Cut blush color, I've learned that I really like it and may even buy the fill size!

      XOXO, Ella
      p.s. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. This looks amazing! I love the packaging too.
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packing is literally to die for! Thanks for commenting.

    XOXO, Ella
    p.s. I really liked your recent "Muss Guided Haul" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the colors, the purple looks so adorable, id love to see you wear it x

    leannewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are really lovely, and the packaging is soo different and unique!
    Thx for the review, I'm thinking about buying it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this :) the packaging it's just perfect I would love to have this palette to carry it everyday in my bag

    ReplyDelete