Pages

27 January, 2015

My Little Paris: Kusmi Tea

After a long day of classes, I'm always fatigued and ready for some TLC. I can't wait to get home, take off my boots, put my hair down and slip into some comfy clothes. At the same time, Paris always seems to be busy and when I arrive home it’s no different. Fashion girls are waiting in line for coffee, on their way to pilates or doing a little window shopping. Even though I want to relax, I can’t help but feel inspired to pull together a few cute accessories and head out the door. I'm very lucky to live in Paris and going to and from school is not fashionably fulfilling. So, today I decided to head to Kusmi, one of my favorite tea shops. Something about trying a new tea is just so major! I’m currently sipping on the vanilla bourbon which I’ve sweetened with a little stevia. It's absolutely delicious with just the perfect touch of rich spice and sweet vanilla. 

Are you a coffee or tea girl? 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I am so jealous that you live in Paris! It must be a dream everyday! I'm probably more of a coffee girl, but every once in a while tea is too good to pass ;)
    Xx
    Abby

    TutusandPearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby! Thanks for being the first comment :) It really is a dream living here. One way I like to explore the city is to find new cafes. My favorite place to have coffee is a little place called "Merci".

    xoxo, Ella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee is my affair and tea my big love. I kind of have the whole kusmi store in my kitchen. I love the BB detox and the algo tea. ❤❤❤PS I❤ your Videos and blogposts.

    ReplyDelete