Pages

14 January, 2015

My 2015 Fashion Resolutions

There has always been something very special to me when it comes to the idea of a new year. I love the thought of a fresh start filled with happiness, love and MORE shoes. When the countdown begins and the clock strikes midnight I can't help but think that this year is going to be a beautiful one! So here's to a sparkling year full of haute couture fashion and red lips.

1. Have A Well Organized Closet! The most important resolution for me is to keep my closet well organized! A well-organized closet is not only neat and pretty but it arranges your wardrobe in a way that helps you get dressed. Whether that means you have your most-worn basics hanging in one area or you like to color code, your mornings will be a breeze with all your clothes easy to find.


2. Be A Chic Shopper! In 2015, I want to shop in new stores and find unique pieces from little boutiques. It's always fun to find a gem in a thrift store or to look around in a few clearance bins at Forever 21. At the same time, I also want to think about what I already have in my closet and not
"over-buy".


3. Read More Magazines & Make More Inspiration Mood Boards. In a recent video, I shared the idea of finding my fashion sense by looking to magazines to create mood boards with my favorite pictures and layouts. In 2015, I promise to find more time for this project. Although time consuming, it allows me to relax and focus my energy.


4. Experiment With New Styles & Stores. In 2015, I want to mix patterns, layer fabrics and experiment with textures. I promise to take more risks and have fun styling and being creative.


5. Stay Updated With The Fashion Industry! I follow many fashion newsletters on twitter but in 2015, I promise to spend 15 minutes a day reading about the latest news. I like to learn about trend forecasts and what's happening in the business side of the industry.

comment below your fashion resolution!! 
*inspiring images from my kayture.com, glamour.tumblr && teenvogue.com*

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ella,
    I love your YouTube channel and blog. You are such an inspiration for my own blog. Your post are always have amazing quality. I just wanted to let you know how amazing you are. ������������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women always look for comfortable dressing sense, casual summer dresses women during summer season mainly prefer to wear, for party time, they love to wear fashionable and stylish dresses.

    ReplyDelete