Pages

26 August, 2014

NYC To Paris

Unable to catch any zzzz’s on this flight... so it's time for a little update (anything to keep me occupied).  I'm currently flying home to Paris since summer is O V E R.  I'm feeling ready for senior year and the color coordinated binder/notebook thing I have going is definitely helping.  I want to focus a lot of my time and energy into my french studies this year, in case I happen to run into Karl Lagerfeld and need to chat in a perfectly chic mix of French and English.  I can't wait to observe the fall fashion this season and post regular updates from the streets of Paris.  Oh, and obviously school is a priority.  But simply put, the SATs, AP exams and mid-terms don't seem too challenging when your real focus is daydreaming about what Marc Jacobs has planned for this year's fashion week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment