Pages

19 December, 2014

The Daily Obsession: Anthropologie

Anthropologie has always kind of overwhelmed me with their bohemian pieces, patterned loungewear and odd decor. I'm always trying to mix up my wardrobe, so owning a variety of brands and styles is important. Sometimes I like to pretend I’m a stylist, shopping for an upcoming shoot, so that I can look with a new perspective. This is exactly what I did yesterday at Anthropologie. After avoiding the crochet-blanket dresses and peter pan collars, I realized that they have some really cute, high quality basics. Anthro's beautiful range of everyday shirts from several brands including one of my favorites, Bordeaux, proves one of my favorite fashion fundamentals. You can never have enough basics. If the “laid-back” earthy vibe is not your thing, you can always find jewelry, unique patterned tights and simple everyday pieces at this store.





What do you think of Anthropologie? Do you like a bohemian look?

2 comments:

  1. I've only ever been in anthropologie once, and I was overwhelmed too! I'm glad you found things that you like - these photos are lovely :)

    little miss fii | Fii x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog seems so luxe!!!

    http://nlbeautyandstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete