Pages

10 December, 2014

My Little Paris: Holiday Season

Paris during the holiday season is absolutely dreamy. I love walking around wrapped up in a winter coat admiring the lights and all the colorful store windows. I'm currently writing this post on-the-go as I'm walking my dog in Jardin De Luxembourg. This photo was taken near there while I was wearing my favorite Zara sweater.  Paris is truly feeling the spirit this year, decorating with enormous Christmas trees and festive decorations in all the cafés. Something about this time of year is incredibly magical. I love wrapping up in my pink gloves, a chunky scarf and my favorite earmuffs for the perfect "too cold, too cute" look. 


What have you been wearing this month?? Share your fashion inspiration with moi below!!

2 comments:

  1. You coat is so cute. I would love to visit Paris at this time of year.
    xxx
    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for commenting!! :) i'm so glad i can post little updates and pictures so you can see Paris!!

      xoxo,
      Ella Grace

      Delete