Pages

16 November, 2014

Spotted: Sephora Flash Beauty Truck

I have always loved living in Paris.  Today, walking around one of my favorite neighborhoods and finding a Sephora makeup truck totally reminded me of how lucky I am!  When I spotted the Sephora Flash Beauty truck, I literally fashion-freaked because Redlipstatement is perf for these kinds of on-the-go updates! Anyways, I got my makeup done by YSL and chatted with some really nice makeup experts.  Passy Plaza, right near the Eiffel Tower, is one of my favorite streets to shop and hang out with my friends. The energy is lively and the street style fashion is so major. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow thats so cool, I wish I lived somewhere like Paris xx

    huntforher.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/tartan-scarf-edit.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is soooo cool!!!! =D =D =D You should show us a picture of your makeup ;)

    xoRosie
    Rosie's Life

    ReplyDelete