Pages

29 November, 2014

My Little Paris: Hermés Bal De Soie

Last night I attended the Hermès Bal De Soie.. my new favorite memory of 2014. If anyone knows how to work an event, it's Hermès. The whimsical-themed gala made the night très luxurious and dramatic. The theatre was filled with women and men dressed in feathered headpieces and bedazzled tuxedos. I loved getting my makeup done at the "salon des transformations" and getting my fortune read at the "salon des emotions". How cool? I spent most of the night admiring the costumes coming in and out. There was never a dull moment. p.s. What would you wear to an event like this?



4 comments:

  1. you are so amazing.. i love everythingg you do

    ReplyDelete
  2. How super glamorous! Looks like an amazing evening, glad you had a lovely time.

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Emma Charlotte! I'm obsessed with your instagram. :) I can't believe you read my blog! It's such an honor.

      XOXO,
      Ella

      Delete
  3. Very pretty pics! :) I really like your blog.

    TIFFANYXOXO.COM

    ReplyDelete