Pages

09 May, 2016

Goodbye Concrete Jungle

OK. FINE. I've only finished one year of college but give me a break... everything needs a dramatic exit. Goodbye Upper West Side? No.. I'll probably be living here next school year. Goodbye New York? Yes.. If there is one thing I'm ready to say goodbye to, it's New York. Yes. It's true.. I am so completely, utterly, sick of New York! My fingers are crossed that when September rolls around, I'll be ready for the concrete jungle, but honestly... I'm not sure.

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha I'm with you on the dramatic exit, girl!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ella! I am planning on moving to new york for college, but I'm scared that I will get tired of it fast. Reading your blog, and seeing how excited you were in the beginning and how sick you are of it now kinda makes me think the same will happen to me..

    love your blog!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! i definitely got tired of the city. it is just a little too intense and overwhelming for me... but that's just me. you might LOVE it! thanks for reading

      XO, Ella

      Delete
    2. also i wish you the best on your adventure

      Delete