Pages

07 November, 2015

BALMAIN NATION

BALMAINmania! Running out of my apartment building, standing in line for three hours, sprinting around the store grabbing anything and everything... that was my morning. On the industry's most fashionable day, I'm in sneakers, no makeup and hair tied back for maximum shopping capability.

When I arrived at 8:15, the line was around the block! H&M divided the queue into different sections and gave each group 20 mins to shop. Luckily I had a glam plan as all fashionistas would. I wanted to grab a few basic Balmain t-shirts for memory, the velour scarf and a wallet for my best friend. Did I mention I actually succeeded? Both in buying everything I wanted and making it out alive!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I would have loved to get some stud especially the tshirts but I had to be at work.

    Zeynab x
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete