Pages

25 October, 2015

Past && Present

Has New York changed me? I answered a question in July while getting ready to move to New York. Today, I answer that same question to see what's new. What do you think?

What would you love to accomplish this year? 8/12/2015

I always talk about the idea of "sparking" which I translate as living everyday with passion, love, gratitude, and glamour. As I start my first year of college,  I'm looking forward to the New York adventure. I also would love to see Redlipstatement as an interactive community for fashion lovers all over the world.

What would you love to accomplish this year? 10/25/2015

I'm currently working on finding a balance between my two internships, school work and my social life. I want to continue impressing my bosses and taking advantage of every opportunity. In my daily life, I want to spend time with people that I love and make me happy. Lastly, I want to cook and eat more delish vegan recipes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment