Pages

17 February, 2015

New York Fashion Week

Fashion week is all about love, lipgloss & heels... the mixing and matching of patterns never meant to be together, the stitching of studs and silk on leather and the feel of fashion's favorite model wearing fashion's favorite designers. One day, I hope to work at #NYFW. As a true fashion girl never gives up on her dreams, I like to stay updated with all things glamourous on style.com! These are some of my favorite street style looks. Which is your favorite?






{photos// style.com}

9 comments:

  1. that handbag is the best! I need it x

    leannewinters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New York fashion collection are very dashing mostly People love with this type of collection, I am sharing your photos on my social profiles because my mostly friends are interested on fashion week and I think my friends like your photos. Instyle Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  4. the place during Fashion Week. Now, I'm warn you unless you know someone in the fashion industry who can give you access to show. luck Native New Yorker. Newt Scamander Coat Replica

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's somewhere where there is a lot of fashion. like New York. I know here in Los Angeles...know people. Look for an internship at a fashion magazine or the fashion section of your local. Blade runner 2049 Ryan Gosling Coat

    ReplyDelete
  6. lighting staging, and sound -in Toronto MB fashion week the fee also covered dressers hair make up and a runway look book photo. Jason Momoa Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. 10th Doctor Trench Coat

    ReplyDelete