Pages

10 May, 2014

Kiss Me In Greece


True or False?!  I travel with a makeup bag carrying only my favorite products... FALSE!  I was so excited about my weekend getaway to Greece that I literally just threw random products into a suitcase and left for the airport.  Surprisingly, I opened my suitcase to find lip products I had pretty much forgotten about. Obviously, I have created a new genius packing method to fall in love with old products. You're welcome!  The Almay liquid lipstick in Cantaloupe is much more like a pigmented, bold lipstick than a light gloss.  But, the MAC tinted lip balm and Revlon Colorburst in 115 are lip colors that I feel comfortable throwing in my beach bag to apply subtle color and gloss throughout the day.

12 comments:

  1. Wow have fun in Greece!!! I really hope I can go one day :) Also, I really need to try out some of those almay balms! They look great!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool your going to Greece! Good system :)
    xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the revlon colour bursts, and the mac tinted balm is such a pretty colour

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the MAC tinted balms even though they're a little overpriced.

      Ella Grace

      Delete
  4. You might have packed in a hurry but you certainly managed to pack well! Great selection :)
    Thirty Something OAP Giveaway Post
    Simone | Thirty Something OAP

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I change my bag and purses up for cleaning, I usually grab a handful of lipstick and throw them in my bag then wonder later what I have. Makes things easier and I am always surprised! Lol
    Angie x
    www.chocolateandlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we are twins!! I love doing that. :)

      Ella Grace

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday Ella Grace !!

    . . we are your adoring fans from the land of
    orange poppies and we send you our love
    and hugs !!

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I this this type of makeup like very much i usually pink of lipstick and throw they in my bag then wonderful nebosh courses in chennai|Iosh training in chennai|fire and safety courses in chennai |Industrial safety course in chennai keep posting!.

    ReplyDelete